Talent networks offer recruitment partnerships at a time when 75% of US companies struggle to secure talent. A talent shortage can impede your business growth, stop you from developing products and services and cause you to lose market share.
A recruiting partnership with a platform like ScaleFront helps businesses find the talent that they need to fill high-level roles in numerous ways.
Expanding Access to Diverse Talent Pools
Recruitment strategies must be refined and work to help you reach deeper candidate pools. Through our recruiting resource, it’s possible to enhance diversity by allowing:
- Intelligent search that helps employers find the best-suited talent
- Searching through comprehensive profiles that explain each person’s expertise and experience
Building a strong talent network is crucial for the long-term health of any business. Partnerships play a crucial role by allowing you to leverage expertise and industry knowledge in new, exciting ways.
Leveraging Expertise and Industry Knowledge
Talent acquisition strategies, supported by ScaleFront as a recruitment partner, help you collaborate with a company that:
- Maintains deep industry knowledge
- Understands the skill gaps that your organization must fill
Working closely with a partner will empower your company to gain insight into market trends, industry best practices, and candidate preferences that evolve. You also benefit from efficient candidate sourcing.
Increasing Efficiency in Candidate Sourcing
Candidate sourcing must be efficient yet provide you with enough information to weed out candidates who are not good fits for your business. As a recruiting resource, ScaleFront helps you:
- Leverage advanced search technology to identify and engage with candidates
- Schedule meetings and sessions in seconds
- Communicate in the app via video or voice calls
Accessing exclusive networks of recruitment partnerships will expand your candidate search reach and allow you to access network features that save you time and money during the hiring process.
Improving Candidate Experience
Candidates know that their skills are in great demand and that they can have high demands met. If you work with a partner, like us, you can enhance the candidate’s journey in many ways:
- Streamline interview and scheduling with integrated tools
- Communicate with candidates all in one platform that offers voice and video calls
- Personalize the experience to make the entire process smooth and easy for the candidate
If you need to fill an integral role within your company, remember that the average person sends 100 – 200 job applications before being hired. You’re competing against dozens of other companies who are interested in the person’s skills.
Improving the candidate’s experience may be the differentiating factor that makes them choose you as their employer.
Strengthening Employer Branding
Employer branding alone can attract talent. The largest tech companies in the world leverage the brand that they’ve built to land the best candidates in the world. You can align your brand with recruitment partners to:
- Showcase your organizational values
- Let candidates know the company culture you create
- Show the future of your brand and if it’s an innovator
Talent wants to be engaged and know that their skills will not stagnate. Professionals want to continue learning, hone their skills, and be challenged in the workplace. You can amplify your brand message with a partner who joins you on collaborative campaigns and joint marketing initiatives.
Working alongside partners allows you both to show the world the strong partnerships that you’ve built and will continue to build as your brand grows.
Measuring Success and Continuous Improvement
In-depth data analytics allows you to track and evaluate the recruitment partnerships that you maintain to learn if they’re working in your favor. ScaleFront’s analytics offer key metrics and data that allow your organization to:
- Measure the impact of being part of a collaborative talent network
- Track your partnership performance over time
- Gain insights into what works in your recruitment process and what doesn’t work
- Improve your recruitment strategies by using feedback and data that is only available with advanced analytic capabilities
Recruitment is a long-term commitment for any business and will need to evolve and change over time. Measuring the success of recruitment and continually improving your strategies will allow you to maintain high talent pools that you can access to fill in skill gaps in your organization.
When your company hits a growth spurt and needs to scale operations, the recruitment partnerships you forge will prove to be invaluable.
The Bottom Line
It’s estimated that at least 70% of the workforce worldwide is passive. Experience and skills allow these talents to not actively look for a job. Building stronger talent networks allows your company to access a vast candidate pool.
ScaleFront’s recruiting platform offers a collaboration environment that will enhance your talent acquisition efforts. Built-in tools and resources allow you to embrace recruitment partnerships, attract top talent, engage with them, and retain them at a time when companies across the world struggle to fill skill gaps.
Sign up today to see how ScaleFront can supercharge your talent search.